Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maths paper1 HL

Options
  • 08-06-2007 9:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hey, just wondering did anyone else, except me, find this paper difficult because in the newspaper today there were saying it was a really student friendly paper????????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mathew

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

The overall consensus i have had is that it was a fair paper nothing easy, nothing ridiculous. I personally didn't do too well, probably a high D. Hopefully paper two can be similar as i think i am more prepared for that ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭fitzgese

no i totally agree. i thought that it was a tricky paper . i was not happy with it at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

very hit and miss paper....question 4 on sequences/series was horrible!!! i cant believe they threw induction in there :mad: i got 48/50 in Q.4 on my pre...i got about 10/50 there :(:(
    algebra and integration were both grand...differentiation Q.7 was okay, Q.6 was tough...what was with that part c?????:confused:
    i attempted Q.5 since i'd nothing better to do.i was always rubbish at binomial expansion,i got about 5 marks.
    as usual i didnt even look at Q.3....me and complex numbers do not get on well.
    overall i did enough to pass,but i'll have to do a good job on paper 2 (my weaker paper) if i want to get C2 (my pre result) or higher

Advertisement