Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ordinary level maths

Options
  • 08-06-2007 9:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

:confused: Does antbody know of anywhere that has the leaving cert ordinary level maths solutions.if not all the solutions can anybody put up the answers please.I'm dying to know how i did.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

The only people in posession of the marking scheme at this time is those lovely folks up in Athlone. You'll just have to wait until August 15th to find out, unless everyone on here pulls together and posts up their own solutions...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 pilchard

PeteZahut wrote:
    :confused: Does antbody know of anywhere that has the leaving cert ordinary level maths solutions.if not all the solutions can anybody put up the answers please.I'm dying to know how i did.

i'd love to know how i did too.. i keep looking on www.examinations.ie but they, very cruely (imo), have a 2007 option but you cant view anything yet..

but i worked out that i should have gotten about 90%. taking all of my 'unanswered' or 'not sure' questions to be 10 markers. and did it that way.. but its only an estimate, an inaccurate one at that.. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

I took all the questions that I didn't get fully write and I have 56%, so that plus attempt marks, not bad for someone that expected to fail at around Christmas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 wonder-woman

if you have the edco exam papers,after every question they have a code...and you go to their website and type it in to get the solution...it gives the workings out aswell...:) so if you dont have them search around cas i dunno if the shops stock them nemore..they might tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

if you have the edco exam papers,after every question they have a code...and you go to their website and type it in to get the solution...it gives the workings out aswell...:) so if you dont have them search around cas i dunno if the shops stock them nemore..they might tho!

And these will contain the 2007 ones how exactly? Read the thread before posting tbh.

• Advertisement

wtf? thanx being so umm... "helpful"............
    mistakes are human

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

Sigh...

n00b influx....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Can someone help me, how the hell do you change a fraction answer into a decimal answer on the calculator?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Haven't a Clue

Can someone help me, how the hell do you change a fraction answer into a decimal answer on the calculator?
    Well, 3/10's for example can be got by dividing 3 by ten, 2/3 = 2 divided by 3 etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭cabla

1st q was 1000 miles...doi...did i pass?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 Dean-16

i thought i did much better after failing with 35% in the mocks! wat are peoples thoughts on paper1?

hey just say wen u have the fraction 5/10 as an answer,press the "ab/c" button.....i asked my freind how to do that only like 2 days ago! good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭MathsManiac

pilchard wrote:
    i'd love to know how i did too.. i keep looking on www.examinations.ie but they, very cruely (imo), have a 2007 option but you cant view anything yet..

but i worked out that i should have gotten about 90%. taking all of my 'unanswered' or 'not sure' questions to be 10 markers. and did it that way.. but its only an estimate, an inaccurate one at that.. :)

Not quite true to say you can't view anything yet. You can't get the marking schemes yet, obviously, because they're not finalised until the examiners do some sampling to see how everyone got on.

However, the exam papers from each day do appear there that evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

:( I'm fecked tomorrow.
    Paper 1 was grand but I'm hopeless at paper 2...pretty sure I'll be repeating.

Advertisement