Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

John Daly attacked by wife

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 16,602 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

he has some taste in women, most of his wives and girlfriends have turned out to be nutters and/or criminals..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,027 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

copacetic wrote:
    most of his wives and girlfriends have turned out to be nutters and/or criminals..
    :eek: How many has he had?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Marshy

This one is his fourth I think.

What an autobiography that would be.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,276 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

Marshy wrote:
    This one is his fourth I think.

What an autobiography that would be.
    its already out, and quite interesting!

• Subscribers Posts: 16,602 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

:eek: How many has he had?

the current one is the fourth and was already convicted of a felony and was serving a five-month prison sentence when he wrote his book (for helping to launder more than $1.2 million of illegal drug money no less - there were also federal drug dealing charges against her and her parents which were dropped as part of the deal)

he married her weeks after meeting her while on the road with another bird. she was nearly charged with assault in 05 for getting a stripper who was too nice to big john in a chokehold. back in 04 he drew up divorce papers against here for attacking him and hiding the case from him(Then in 06 they both filed within a day of each other but made up) and in 03 she filed for divorce but disolved the filing 6 months later.
    Daly's marital record is significant for two reasons: He is the co-author of a splendid country song, All My Exes Wear Rolexes, and he had his lawyers draw up divorce papers against Sherrie in October. In those papers, which were never filed, the golfer claimed that his wife physically and verbally abused him and had kept him in the dark about a federal investigation that led to her indictment last summer on money-laundering charges. "No human being deserves what she's done to me," John told SI at the time. To which Sherrie replied, "I think he has really gone nuts. I think he has drunk himself to where his mind's not even right."

one of the other wives, lied about her age by 10 years, the fact that she had kids and the fact that she was already married in another state to get him up the aisle and then took him for a pile of cash.

• Advertisement
Advertisement