Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heads-up - provisional 2007/2008 modules now online

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Thanks be to ****, they moved one of my modules. Have 5 core in each semester now instead of 4 & 6. Whew.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

wooop

one archaeological work placement module. Ill be taking that !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Woot trauma imaging with 3rd years, that should be fun.

One 10 credit module for placement with 250 hours - yuck.

Lots to be done in the first semester. Nicht gut.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭tywy

Our module descriptors for final years aren't up, what a surprise! Gotta love Elec Eng!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Elective advice: Introduction to massage. The details aren't properly up but it's there + don't let the fact that its a level 2 module fool you, its very doable + THIS MUCH FUN!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Irish Politics and Policy, Political Commumication and International Justice are the three Politics modules I'm doing in the first semester. There are no descriptions for the second semester Politics modules.

Sociology of the Environment is another of my modules out of two option modules I will be taking along with the complusory core module Sociological Theory Level 2. There is one called Political Sociology but the description for it hasn't been uploaded yet.

Anyway I have the names of the lecturers. I'm hoping to have a look at the reading lists for the courses. It's worth a try.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

All the modules i took last year are up this year again, along with new ones. And some courses are supposedly being run by lecturers who i know won't be there next year so I wouldn't take it all as gospel. Not Irish and Art History anyway.

Advertisement