Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Philips DVD Recorder 3460

• 09-06-2007 12:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭

Have just seen this for €199, and i see on the powercity website its being advertised for €349 - exactg same model 250GB - is it a good model?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Matches

Where did you see it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

sasser wrote:
    Have just seen this for €199, and i see on the powercity website its being advertised for €349 - exactg same model 250GB - is it a good model?

From reading some reviews it seems to be a very good model, one or two problems by some people. But otherwise the reviews seem grand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Linoge

sasser wrote:

Your going to ask our advise but won't tell us where you found it? Do you not think that thats a bit greedy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 667 ✭✭✭spongbob

not sure of the model number lads but i seen a philips recorder in tesco longford shopping center, had a couple on the shelf marked 179 euro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,562 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

This thread should be deleted ,its useless ,a non existant deal .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

This thread should be deleted ,its useless ,a non existant deal .

Yeah it should be, we still haven't gotten the link for the "deal".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Personally I wouldnt touch Philips with a barge pole... I have had a MP3 player and Hi-Fi that stopped working after a few months. My brother had a DVD player that packed in after 2 months. My parents 28" Tv stopped working after year... My mates DVD recorder packed in after 6 months.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

gazzer wrote:
    Personally I wouldnt touch Philips with a barge pole... I have had a MP3 player and Hi-Fi that stopped working after a few months. My brother had a DVD player that packed in after 2 months. My parents 28" Tv stopped working after year... My mates DVD recorder packed in after 6 months.

Whats you point!!

I've had plenty of Philips tvs and all still working

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,562 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

gazzer wrote:
    I'd have to agree,Philips are not the top brand that they used to be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭sasser

take a chill pill there lads ffs. Have been up to my eyes in work so only logging on now. I saw in on Buy for now - they send me emails every now and then and it was the buy for now site. aRe we happy now?

The dvd is no longer on the site there - just had a look. Have since heard that the user interface on the Philips machines are not as good as some others. The search continues.........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Linoge

sasser wrote:
    I saw in on Buy for now - they send me emails every now and then and it was the buy for now site. aRe we happy now?

So why didn't you just put that in your first post?
    sasser wrote:
    The dvd is no longer on the site there - just had a look.

So can you see the result of your lazy posting?

You posted nothing.
    Didn't like when we pointed out that you posted nothing.
    Then you posted again saying that what you originally posted was nothing.

What a waste of thread space

Advertisement