Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If your a Chorus User and have lost outgoing mail please read

Options
  • 09-06-2007 1:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,692 ✭✭✭✭

Believe a number of Chorus customers have lost the ability to send outgoing mail from Chorus. Looks like they didn't send the letter about changing the server from smtp.cablenet.ie to pop3.upcmail.ie like they did for NTL customers. My Dad had issues and spent hours on the phone to the muppets who were aware of the issue but couldn't help him. I twigged it that it could be the change that NTL customers got the letter and sure enough when I changed it, his mail worked straight away.

Bloody dopes

Snake ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Essexboy

When I sent emails through oceanfree.net to my brother-in-law on his old NTL address the messages always arrived.
    Now he is on upcmail and emails from oceanfree.net never arrive but emails sent from Hotmail, IOL do.
    can anyone suggest what the problem is? I tried UPC Support but it was a waste of time.
    Cheers

Advertisement