Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Un-ban me

Options
  • 09-06-2007 2:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭

I was banned it seems months ago from the COMPUTER/TECHNOLGY SECTION IN TECH because i replied to a post and maybe led it to warez and accused somewhat of the board of their strict stance on the a topic and restrictiveness of freedom of chat and information

Alright every admin has their stance i understand
    More than likely it was that topic but im not here to caus controversy

I like to pop in on my free time at work for a few minutes to read the threads and help people who have a problem with internet or pc- related

I have no agenda with boards just was trying to help people in situations i was in many years ago when dealing with pc's and internet

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

You can PM Khannie or irlrobins and they will sort it out for you. That is the normal protocol for unbanning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭H3LLg0d

Sorry i should not or will not private message a mod or admin for this

as being a paid moderator of a webmaster forum also

it is up to the staff<besides RUU> to look through the forum board discussion and read members feelings

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I've just gone and read all the members' feelings and everyone seems happy to me.

It's up to you to PM one of the unpaid moderators of that section in this case.

Love how Ruu is exempt from reading the members' feelings btw, that was a nice twist!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Ya, what's with Ruu getting the special treatment?
    H3LLg0d wrote:
    Sorry i should not or will not private message a mod or admin for this

Well that's the rule around here if you wish to be unbanned.
    as being a paid moderator of a webmaster forum also

Bully for you, we don't get paid cash money for moderating this site.
    Do coke and hookers count as payment?
    it is up to the staff<besides RUU> to look through the forum board discussion and read members feelings

Feelings,
    Nothing more that feeeeelings
    Trying to forget my feelings of looooooove

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

H3LLg0d wrote:
    We're not staff. We're volunteers. We volunteer to not do the legwork for you.

• Advertisement

seamus and Beruthiel, I feel that you are feeling slightly undervalued, is there anything I can do to help you experience boards.ie to its full? Me being a boards.ie therapist and smod, I appreciate that users and mods alike should all feel happy and content with the way things are here. So, I just want to make sure that you are happy like everyone else that I have checked today.

Thank you for those caring words Gordie, there are times when I do indeed feel a little under appreciated, the fact that you took notice of that has indeed cheered me up no end.
    *kiss, kiss*

No no Gordie, read the post. It's up to you to *read* member's feelings, not ask them what you should do. You did tick the "Psychic Empath" box on your application form didn't you? You tell me what I want. That's your job.

seamus wrote:
    You tell me what I want. That's your job.

The day off work.
    A few cool beers.
    And a couple of games on the xbox 360.

...and an Xbox 360.

Almost spot on Ruthie!

• Advertisement

seamus wrote:
    No no Gordie, read the post. It's up to you to *read* member's feelings, not ask them what you should do. You did tick the "Psychic Empath" box on your application form didn't you? You tell me what I want. That's your job.
    Good point actually, when I was asking everybody on boards how they were feeling, everybody expressed a small wish for me to employ psychic powers to determine everybodys problems. It was quite hilarious at the time actually because every single user on boards expressed this precise wish. All at the same time.

H3LLg0d, you know that the Smods know how you are feeling perfectly well, it's just that we aren't being as responsive to you because of what we see in your folder on your computer at home.

lol
    I see you mistreat members as under you here

all i wanted was a simple reply as to yes your still banned and a reason
    or
    no

but instead you seem to wanna spark a response

Gordy im sorry if you have too much time to be makin posts for free and picking your hole sitting on your keyboard all day!

I did not mean feelings <maybe wrong word?> its up to moderators to read through the helpdesk and reply in thread !

if i wanted to send a pm i would have done first!

stay of those nacho chips waiting for a reply goron ... not on till monday:p

and ruu is exempt because he bothered to read and givre a reply

and kharn dont send sneaky messages instead of posting you 2 dollar window washer

H3LLg0d wrote:
    Gordy im sorry if you have too much time to be makin posts for free and picking your hole sitting on your keyboard all day!

I know Gordie is fantastic, but even I don't get how he can pick his hole while sitting :confused:
    its up to moderators to read through the helpdesk and reply in thread !

Except only Smods and Admins can post in this forum. Moderaters cannot.
    None of us know about your ban - the Moderater who banned you does.
    Therefore, once again, I suggest you PM the Mod who banned you.
    and ruu is exempt because he bothered to read and givre a reply

Ruu is a brown noser. Am gonna have to increase his bastard training in order for him to catch up with the rest of us.
    and kharn dont send sneaky messages

Kharn cannot reply in this thread.
    instead of posting you 2 dollar

Euro
    window washer

Kharn's such a sexy beast, he'll never have to wash windows to make a quid.

Being a no doubt exemplary member of another forum's elite, you did think to read the stickies at the top of this forum didn't you?

No, you didn't. Because then you would have known to PM the moderator of the forum before posting here.

I thought the second point was in the stickies, but it's not. So you can't have been expected to know. Only Admins and Super Moderators can reply here. So you won't get an answer here from the Moderator that banned you. Hence why Kharn PM'ed you.

Quality thread! But what does my magic 8 ball say?

ball_19.gif

Hellgod, I'd love to know what forum you are paid to mod, but I am willing to bet money that you won't post it up here. :)

Ah Gordie, now he won't tell us and I was gonna visit!
    Gordon wrote:
    But what does my magic 8 ball say?

Yes
    Definitely
    That leaves you open to all sorts of suggestions Gordie *wink, wink*

at least an unjudgemental reply and I say thanks.Besides trying to attack me from my first meaningful post, which comic store gordo has seen to escalate
    No, you didn't. Because then you would have known to PM the moderator of the forum before posting here.

638e1kh.png a volunteer asked to moderate , and then is told to piss off when he try's to respond to member in helpdesk638e1kh.png
    I know Gordie is fantastic, but even I don't get how he can pick his hole while sitting

he shoves his hand under his pregnancy gown in antricipation of a reply and the mars bar ready for frying

Ruu is a brown noser

not sure if ye got something against him:confused:
    Well I seen him on many threads, and almost first there advising members,
    and in this case he done a moderators job <Not be judgemental and give a friendly reply> maybe you could learn from Ruu
    instead of posting you 2 dollar
    euro?

no dollar because it's cheaper than euro
    Being a no doubt exemplary member of another forum's elite, you did think to read the stickies at the top of this forum didn't you?

no , because i like to help people plus ive never had a problem ever on any board ever besides this boarding school, nun run board
    Hellgod, I'd love to know what forum you are paid to mod, but I am willing to bet money that you won't post it up here

Yes! and i own two also myself and i wouldnt post because i wouldn't let you internet troll anywhere near my bread and butter
    Repeatedly Babbling over each others quotes is one thing
    but i wouldn't trust you comic book store gordo to try mess with my livelihood

This is really stupid and childish , Im not up for it, waiting for a childish reply and then seeing if i can send a more childish reply
    Thats for mental people and i didn't want to be dragged in or reply in this childish fashion
    Read my first post
    If the mod banned me and cant reply then as you said would pm me............Surely he has read this bye now at least
    If maybe the same mod as banned me is the one that pm'd me they did not say it, only tried to insult me first

Read my first pm only want a reply as to or a pm

H3LLg0d wrote:
    If the mod banned me and cant reply then as you said would pm me............Surely he has read this bye now at least
    If maybe the same mod as banned me is the one that pm'd me they did not say it, only tried to insult me first

I grow tired of your silliness.
    Kharn is the guy that banned you, he has already PMed you, more than once.
    I believe he also explained a little bit about Irish Law.
    His decision is final as I for one see no reason to go over his head on this one.
    If you don't like it, the door's that way --->

H3LLg0d wrote:
    a volunteer asked to moderate , and then is told to piss off when he try's to respond to member in helpdesk
    What are you talking about? Nobody told anybody to piss off.

I do believe that Ruu made the initial reply that most of us would have made. Then you decided that you had to demand what you wanted. So we responded in kind.

Comic book store Gordo, love it!

Moer! Moer! You are hilariomus! :D

• Advertisement

Comic book store Gordo, love it!

sorry just got that image of you from that guy, the comic store owner on the simpsons:)
    What are you talking about? Nobody told anybody to piss off.

may as well be the same, unspoken text in this case speaks volumes
    I grow tired of your silliness.
    Kharn is the guy that banned you, he has already PMed you, more than once

I grow tired of your ignorance
    KHARN which i apologized to in my last pm and even gained a nice pm from him, and sent a nice one also:) never once said he was the one whom banned me and or any other reasons
    If you don't like it, the door's that way --->

Thanks

After even trying to make amends in my last post and also pm to kharn calling this idiotic and childish
    It shows the true maturity of those whom ignored all of that part and got nothing to do besides try and keep an argument going on an internet
    lol losers not even nerds
    I realise wow some of you think your great caus you have a "pc" and irish bb connection,and cant navigate from google.ie and spend all your days posting that you think you know it all
    sounds like some
    blackrock ****s found where the ethernet cable goes and have been excited with the same forum for years
    Its ok up to until when someone who knows questions you !!!!
    maybe il file a suit against boards for using the word "THE" seems like boards like to concede to anything

As someone who only liked to help posting solutions to people

ok then goodbye i no where the close tab is for good :D

and also for members when they need to speak up

H3LLg0d wrote:
    sorry just got that image of you from that guy, the comic store owner on the simpsons:)

may as well be the same, unspoken text in this case speaks volumes

I grow tired of your ignorance
    KHARN which i apologized to in my last pm and even gained a nice pm from him, and sent a nice one also:) never once said he was the one whom banned me and or any other reasons

Thanks

After even trying to make amends in my last post and also pm to kharn calling this idiotic and childish
    It shows the true maturity of those whom ignored all of that part and got nothing to do besides try and keep an argument going on an internet
    lol losers not even nerds
    I realise wow some of you think your great caus you have a "pc" and irish bb connection,and cant navigate from google.ie and spend all your days posting that you think you know it all
    sounds like some
    blackrock ****s found where the ethernet cable goes and have been excited with the same forum for years
    Its ok up to until when someone who knows questions you !!!!
    maybe il file a suit against boards for using the word "THE" seems like boards like to concede to anything

As someone who only liked to help posting solutions to people

ok then goodbye i no where the close tab is for good :D

and also for members when they need to speak up
    What does that mean! I can't understand what you write! You are so funny. :D Keep 'em coming lol ;)

wow whats the sudden change of black heart

you banned me after i said i left the forum like a black rock sneak

now you un ban me :D

wouldn't even bother only i checked a few days ago only to see, you banned me after i said i wasn't going to participate

H3LLg0d wrote:
    wow whats the sudden change of black heart

you banned me after i said i left the forum like a black rock sneak

now you un ban me :D

wouldn't even bother only i checked a few days ago only to see, you banned me after i said i wasn't going to participate
    I have no idea what you are talking about, but keep the jokes coming dude, I love it!

Advertisement