Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Rate this tv please?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Yeah, will do the job for the bedroom alright.
    Has the HDMI for the PS3 too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 894 ✭✭✭higster

Was on a shortlist for me beginning of May...was €850 then on komplett. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055087212

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

colmranger wrote:
    http://www.pixmania.com/ie/uk/461012/art/lg/32le2r-lcd-television.html

Tempted to get this for the bedroom for watching sky SD and also for PS3.

Any thoughts appreciated seems good value.

Yeah that is really good value for it. It is the older model of the 32". There is another one 32LC3R which has a few more gadgets on it to play around with. But yeah, that telly is decent enough, I don't think it is wall mountable, so maybe just double check that before buying it if you want it wall mountable. Otherwise it is a perfectly good telly, and in my opinion it is a bargain at that price.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

There are options to buy the screen with Vogel's wall bracket, so I assume it is wall mountable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 404 ✭✭colmranger

byte wrote:
    There are options to buy the screen with Vogel's wall bracket, so I assume it is wall mountable.

Yes i actually looked at the tv in HARVEY NORMAN and it does fit with wall brackets.

It was on display beside a Sony Bravia and the picture looked crap in comparison to the Bravia :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 894 ✭✭✭higster

Obvious one but were they using same source on both TV's and did you play with the settings and how much of a price difference was there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

colmranger wrote:
    Yes i actually looked at the tv in HARVEY NORMAN and it does fit with wall brackets.

It was on display beside a Sony Bravia and the picture looked crap in comparison to the Bravia :(

Do you know the model number of the Bravia?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 404 ✭✭colmranger

higster wrote:
    Obvious one but were they using same source on both TV's and did you play with the settings and how much of a price difference was there?

Both tv's were using the same sourse and no i didn't filldle or tweak any settings.

I reckon the Bravia model is Sony Bravia KDL32S2530

Advertisement