Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother's sponsor ad's

Options
  • 09-06-2007 12:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

Does anyone else think these ads for Virgin Media are a bit stupid and annoying?

Im sick of seeing brazilian people talk about V boxes and super fast broadband for a 'happy house'.

And the guy who shovels cow hay comparing it to voicemail is just UUggghhhh...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

I really hate the German woman with the weird mouth thing.
    Also the one where the two people are screaming. I'd say they were just cheap ways of making ads tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,282 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

They're not very interesting, less annoying than the car phone warehouse ones were. Is good because its in an other language and is easy to ignore

• Registered Users Posts: 12,788 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Are they Spoofs or really of Brasil/German Big Brothers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Real Big Brother moments from other shows. The translation is obviously wrong for the ad purpose. Dermot O'Leary said it yesterday on BBLB.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Chillwithcian

lol, I actulay thought they were real at the start!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

Stupid stupid ads...I don't get them..

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I don't mind them - at least they're different than the bloody TalkTalk ones..

Advertisement