Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

has anyone experience with an Autolawnmower?

• 09-06-2007 2:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭

My 66 year old and 'separated' mother is interested. Any reviews..golden or tar..accolades or scars alike..would be welcome!
    Thanks
    Alan

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,290 ✭✭✭✭muffler

What is it? A sheep :D

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Builderwoman!

Heard about it but my bro who knows a man who has a lawnmower shop and sells them says they are only suitable for a very small area of grass. Otherwise they get "confused" and need a lot of servicing. The demo online looks great! He also made the point to my bro if they were so reliable why is there not an industrial model for golf courses and the like?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭Filan

Thanks Builderwoman showed Mum your response and she has resolved not to get one!..our lawn..while not huge...has a lof of bushes, flourbeds and outdoor structures..so if it get's confused..it's probably not for her!..that's the value of places like Boards..enables one to gain an opinion first!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Filan wrote:
    Thanks Builderwoman showed Mum your response and she has resolved not to get one!..our lawn..while not huge...has a lof of bushes, flourbeds and outdoor structures..so if it get's confused..it's probably not for her!..that's the value of places like Boards..enables one to gain an opinion first!
    Wow, what types of flour can you grow in these flourbeds? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

FX Meister wrote:
    Wow, what types of flour can you grow in these flourbeds? :D

FX Meister, less of the smart arse comments.

In case your wondering, Delly is away for a few days and I am one of the many keeping an eye here.

• Advertisement
Advertisement