Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who did the Crowd chant about getting out last night?

Options
  • 09-06-2007 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,788 ✭✭✭✭

Couldn't make it out, but hope it was "Get Charley Out"

Snake

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Get Seany out (as he was going in..)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,282 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Sounded like charlie to me, the public don't seem to like her... her odds for winning and being first evicted seem to show that

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Well it only started after Seany's pre-entry video was shown and he came across as a bit of a prat (much like Charley got booed on opening night after hers was shown). If it was Charley they would have been shouting it all night and when Gerry was going in...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

I think the crowd want charley out but they were chanting 'get seany out' because he milked the crowd way too much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Jackz

Seany told Ziggy that they were chanting get Charley out, given that Seany didn't know anything about Charley I guess that would be the truth. (This was in the garden shortly after he went in.)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,222 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I think most of it was 'Get Charley out' but at least some must have said Seany because at one stage he said something like 'already?' as he realised he'd overdone his stupid entry.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭nervous_twitch

I defo heard 'Get Charley Out' anyhow

• Registered Users Posts: 12,788 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Did u hear her tonight "Why would they want me out? Me of all people??" Haha little does she know.

Snake ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Calluna

'Me of all people' - nearly wet myself when she said that....gas woman that Charley - she will get some rude awakening when she's ultimately evicted...me of all people indeed!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭PCros

It was get charlie out, the crowd realised that the doors were open for longer so they would have a better chance of getting heard due to seany going in and out and back in again.

• Advertisement
Advertisement