Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dialup Auto Site Update?

Options
  • 09-06-2007 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭

I have a website that receives updates from a webcam and also a weather station.
    The wear software can use windows dialup networking and upload to the site at whatever time interval I like and then disconnect. This all works fine, however it wont let me choose extra files to upload so am stuck for the webcam image.

I can configure both applications to save the files to be uploaded to the same directory on my hard drive though.

Is there any dialler software out there that will, at set intervals, simply upload the contents of a local directory to the remote ftp of my webhosts and then disconnect afterwards?

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Advertisement