Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

were to buy a wetsuit

Options
  • 09-06-2007 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, any thoughts on were is the best place,ie the cheapest, to buy a wetsuit in the Dublin/Wexford areas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭walshy123

eoin2nc wrote:
    Hi guys, any thoughts on were is the best place,ie the cheapest, to buy a wetsuit in the Dublin/Wexford areas?
    if u know wat u want and wat size then id recommend http://www.wetsuitoutlet.co.uk/

good prices and mine was delivered in a day and a half

otherwise wind and wave in monkstown, surfdock in irishtown,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 obliqueraven

Try Ebay...there are lots of wetsuits and accessories there at v. good prices..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Pigeon Reaper

Try surf Dock or wind and wave in Dublin. Also great outdoors. I prefer surf dock as they're the most helpful. Buying online doesn't allow you to check fitting and comfort and I find it's not much cheaper after P&P.

Advertisement