Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Using HTML/JSP to submit a query to Google & get results

Options
  • 09-06-2007 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hi, I'm writing an application that has to submit a query to Google, retrieve the results and then edit this information before being returned to the user.

All I'd like to know is how do I sumbit a query to Google and get the results?

I've looked at Google AJAX API but this limits the search results to 10 which isn't really good enough.

The application I'm writing is in JSP but any info on HTML would be great. I'm totally lost here and I can't find any info on the web.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Try searching for screen scraping + JSP. I've done it in ASP and ASP.net, but not JSP. I did a quick search, and "XQuery" seems to come up a bit, don't know if that will be of any use to you.

Advertisement