Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I hate charley club sign here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

She is a nasty person. Two faced and starts people arguing over the most stupid of things.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

I hates her I tells ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭Tony Danza

Hate her too.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

It's a complete toe-rag... Sign me up

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

Aye

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭DMBandit

Sign me up.

Reason: "Yeah but you're wrong yeah coz i'm right yeah but i'm not arguing with you right just be quiet while I talk right coz i'm explaining why we're not arguing yeah and do you know what I mean when I say that to you yeah...."

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

Miss Fluff hates her with a passion. Describing herself as an "It" girl, the hilarity of it all. I'm still trying to find the scar from her Adam's Apple Removal, she's a vile tranny numpty slag with a "lived in" appearance...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

I'm not bein' funny right....

But at the end of the day....

Charley should be boiled in a vat of her own piss.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Count me in too. Get her out!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Hate her hate her hate her
    Worst BB contestant in a long time - get her out!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

Kev hates Charley.
    I hate her so much, and find her so appalling to watch, that i keep having to mute BB when it's on. Occasionally I even change channel! How dare she force me to do that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

aoife2k hates charley, her manky hair and her weird body shape. Anyone else think she looks like a transvestite? CHARLEY OUT, CHARLEY OUT, CHARLEY OUT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Sign me up .... I'm starting to think she's not even a real person. She's that deluded!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

Can i drown here in the swiming pool please, please please please

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Elphaba

But I'm not bovvered tho! I'm not bovvered.............................................5 minutes later.............I'm not bovvered!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

The
    Most
    Annoying
    Person
    Ever

I will now refer to her as T-MAPE. That, or 'that stupid ugly bitch..'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭car39

rude obnoxious 2 faced ignorant,head so far up her arse its comming out her mouth, i dispise her with a passion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭louisecm

Louisecm hates charley.

A lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Faerie

I do hate her but I wouldn't say she's the worst housemate ever. She's so stupid and deluded I think it's pretty funny watching her. She really is like a Catherine Tate sketch! It was hilarious when she said that people are jealous of her because she has all the outfits you could imagine - what the hell?!! It's the most ridiculous statement I've ever heard and besides who wants to look like trash? It certainly highlights where her priorities lie!
    I didn't hear her say it but Ziggy said that she said she would never even sleep next to a guy on Big Brother regardless of separate duvets - em didn't she tell him to sleep next to her on the first night he was there and then slept topless? The girl is comedy at least and you don't have to feel bad about hating her because she's so self-absorbed, mean and conceited!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

i hate her so much. every little thing she does bugs me. i thought i could find some nice aspects to her....but no. not one. evil schemeing stuck up rascist idiotic evil 2 faced bitching cow

(and she is so ugly. way to thin. she was a lap dancer? id throw up if she threw herself in my face)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭jb91

jb91 hates Charley

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭McGinty

sign me up, the best punishment for her is to ignore her, complete and utter silence where she is concerned, she is the most negative person I've seen on BB

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Close your eyes when she's ranting, and it's Vicky Pollard.

She's just ignorant and rude.

Out I say! Feed her to the lions

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

stephen p HATES Charly
    dudara wrote:
    Close your eyes when she's ranting, and it's Vicky Pollard.

That's exactly what I was thinking when she was ranting last night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 xXxmwahxXx

Y was she not put up 4 eviction????? she is an annoyin pompous bitch and i cant stand her!!:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Nanook32

Nanook32 hates geebag Charlie.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 annmarie!"

i really really hate charley she is so far up her own ass. happy mlally!!!!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Is it just me or am I getting the impression that you guys don't like Charley?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭frizzefreckles

i hae her, i hate her, i hate her.Please tell me it's not too late to sign up.

Advertisement