Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I hate charley club sign here

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

I'm in - septic mare

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Poppers1888

ME TOO HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

I can confirm that i also hate her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 charley is fool

DUDES PUT MA NAME ON THE MEMBER LIST ASWELL YEH, I HATE HAR LOADS! my user name is charley is fool :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Glowing

If you can hate someone you only see on the tv once a week, then yes i hate her too. WHY oh WHY is she even still in the house!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Hate her more than mowing the lawn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

At least she's favourite to go this week if she's nominated! Hopefully anyway! I'm crossing my fingers...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Lola123

Sign me up, I can't STAND her!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Poppers1888

They way its going I dont think she is ever going to be evicted, How can they stand the sound of her voice????? Id have killed her by now :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 168 ✭✭girliegirl

i hate hate hate hate her, wont even watch it anymore til she leaves

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭pbirney

Me too :mad:

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

I don't watch Big Brother, but I saw a quote online about how good looking she thinks she is - and she isn't, she's a complete minger.

So sign me up!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 MLALLY

Oh My Gauud! I Love Charlie Now, Love Her, Love Her, Love Her!
    Get Channelle Out!!

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭strawberryb0y

i fcukin hate charlie

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

I fookin detest her... She goes on about she dont care but yet after nominations were announced she didnt stop fookin talking about it! She does this with every single issue in the house

Advertisement