Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M&S song, whats it called?

Options
  • 09-06-2007 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭

So as the title says what's the name of the song in the Marks and Spencers add(not the one with the monkeys)

Also while I'm at it does anybody know what the of the song is that pro Darts player Kevin "The Artist" Painter has for his theme song when he's coming out for a match. Its by Fragma but i don't know the title of the song. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 feckless

You mean Groove Armada, 'At the River'? Based around a sample from 'Old Cape Cod' by Patti Page, although they re-recorded the vocal for their version. Only decent tune they ever made.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

Thats the one alright. Nice one. Now any one know the 2nd tune there by fragma. its an old enough tune. I think its just music. I think just used to have it on the really **** sky program about the air hostesses.

Advertisement