Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "I Hate Charley" Club!! (Club Members Discussion)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Faerie

Dyflin wrote:
    WTF kind of swimsuit is that Charley? She looked like a total slapper!! Then the Bitches of Eastwick gossiping about the other group. Interestingly someone pointed out that this year again the non white and the white people are forming alliances already at this stage.

I wouldn't say it's a race thing. Laura is in the group of 'outcasts' now and she's white. She might be Welsh but Seany is Irish and Gerry is Greek. And who knows what planet the twins are from.
    Also Shabnam just flits between groups agreeing with everyone.
    Besides, it's their own doing because they're such bitchy miserable twits.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Does anyone have a link to this swimsuit of Charleys??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

xzanti wrote:
    Does anyone have a link to this swimsuit of Charleys??

Why would you want to see the monstrosity. I nearly got sick when I saw it!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,948 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

OK hate club, what a shocker she didn't get nominated this week :( So who as a club of Charley haters will we vote off this week? No way on Tracey she's a little Mad, but a decent person, Carole, well she's always giving out about the food doesn't hang around for the meetings and made that Leprechaun remark about Seany. Then there's Shabs, seems to be one of the hated ones gang of 3 but I think she's pretty funny when she's not around the Tranny. Think its Carole for me.

Snake ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Its Tracey for me I'm afraid. She does nothing for me. Find her a bad version of Pete from last year...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Marshy

OMG! Just looking at yesterdays highlights, Charley is in the diary room having a bitch about how she isnt getting any cigarettes. Sounds incredibly like Vicky Pollard, absolutely hilarious! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Apparently, "cigarettes are the only thing that keep her insane"

Marshy wrote:
    OMG! Just looking at yesterdays highlights, Charley is in the diary room having a bitch about how she isnt getting any cigarettes. Sounds incredibly like Vicky Pollard, absolutely hilarious! :D

Yeah I have to agree with you, very Vicky Pollard-esque! Though as I've mentioned before, also see a similarity between Charley and Catherine Tate's annoying teenage character... Not the role models I'd personally go for!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Women are BLEEDIN' MENTAL!!!

I loved Chanelle's rant about her tonight. I still can't believe she wasn't nominated!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Requesting membership to the IHCC...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

OK hate club, what a shocker she didn't get nominated this week :( So who as a club of Charley haters will we vote off this week? No way on Tracey she's a little Mad, but a decent person, Carole, well she's always giving out about the food doesn't hang around for the meetings and made that Leprechaun remark about Seany. Then there's Shabs, seems to be one of the hated ones gang of 3 but I think she's pretty funny when she's not around the Tranny. Think its Carole for me.

Snake ;)

I win a bit of money if Shabnam goes, so that's who I hope goes, but to be honest I dislike Carole more than I dislike Shabnam. Shabs is nowhere near as bad as Charley, Nicky and Laura. After tonights episode I almost hate Nicky and Laura as much as Bus-Face.

Why would you want to see the monstrosity. I nearly got sick when I saw it!!!

I caught it on the re-run yesterday evening.. Holy crap, does she actually think she's in Monte Carlo or somewhere.. Put it away love.. :o

Anyone notice the way her facial muscles go bananas when she talks, I'd say 'when she talks fast.., but she talks fast all the bloody time :rolleyes: she reminds me of Gollum from Lord of the Rings..

double post

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭tosh_thedude

I've disliked BB contestants before, but I never physically want to murder any of them before. I almost put my fist through the tv tonight, trying to make her shut up. What a f***ing pain!!!

I share your pain! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Queen o'te Hill

Can I request membership to the IHCC or the I have a scrunchy for a face Club?

Unfortunately no members after #38 will have their name listed in the first post, as I can no longer edit it, a full list of current members is available further down the front page and is currently updated frequently. Soon I will no longer be able to update that post either and the full list will be posted somewhere else on the thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Cormic

I am quite surprised that she did not get a single nomination. She was a bit blatent with her approaches to the twins and Gerry right before the nominations. I didn't notice her approaching Seany but I suspect if she had he would have seen through her.

Cormic wrote:
    I am quite surprised that she did not get a single nomination. She was a bit blatent with her approaches to the twins and Gerry right before the nominations. I didn't notice her approaching Seany but I suspect if she had he would have seen through her.

Oh that was stomach churning.. Hugging them and all that sh*te.. "just do whats in your heart babe" or whatever vile cliché she was coming out with.. Uuurrggghhh :o:(:confused:

Club Members:

#1 MLALLY (Club Founder)
    #2 CaptainNegative
    #3 Mexicola
    #4 Lord Spence
    #5 Little-Devil
    #6 CathyMoran
    #7 niamh1975
    #8 Bounty Hunter
    #9 Scuba_Scoper
    #10 rebel72
    #11 Killaqueen!!!
    #12 sternn
    #13 Jacks
    #14 little miss
    #15 syngindub
    #16 Snake Plisken
    #17 Weathercheck
    #18 Keano A Legend
    #19 PigmanII
    #20 Dyflin
    #21 Newaglish
    #22 orla
    #23 TheGooner
    #24 olaola
    #25 kittenkiller
    #26 sharkman
    #27 yom 1
    #28 Dr. Dre
    #29 Noelie
    #30 Hobbes
    #31 gustavo
    #32 Tony Danza
    #33 xzanti
    #34 Cormic
    #35 Oriel
    #36 DMBandit
    #37 Baby4
    #38 Miss Fluff
    #39 Duck Soup
    #40 Mr.Nice Guy
    #41 cArOl
    #42 irlirishkev
    #43 Archimedes
    #44 tosh_thedude
    #45 Queen o'te Hill
    #46 aoife2k
    #47 watna
    #48 Nuttzz
    #49 Elphaba
    #50 car39
    #51 louisecm
    #52 Faerie
    #53 lady-latino
    #54 jb91
    #55 McGinty
    #56 dudara
    #57 stephen p
    #58 xXxmwahxXx

Total Members at Present: 58

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

i want in! i hate that evil witch. Vote shabs out, i dont like any of the three, but shes the worst. carole- a rascist oldie. and tracey- get over yourself. Maybe they can evict two- carole and shabs? wouldn't that be great.

anyway monkey-dog-bus face girl is clearly kissing up to chan and the twins. seriously, you act like a total bit*h to them, and now you being nice. would love to see her left all alone due to her own bullying. thankfully most people hate her. if only channel 4 and endemol wold realise it. she cant win, or even stay in for long, unless they want massive trouble on their hands.

(anyone else think tracey is packing?)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Did you catch Charley having her freak-out in the diary room about Nicky? She almost did Nikki's line "Who is she?!" She is definitely playing the game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

Anyone else looking up her skirt at the time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Eh, why? She's a minger...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Newaglish wrote:

Nope. I was afraid I might spot a mangina.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,948 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Newaglish wrote:
    Think I spotted a camel Hoof, well rules out my theory that she was a man :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭McGinty

Charlie is the first contestant I have ever hated on BB, she argues all the time and her inane chatter is relentless, I doubt I will be able to continue watching BB as I find her so awful. However, she is playing the manipulation game to the hilt so will probably do very well, we are all talking about her. My personal form of punishment towards her is exile, left on an island where she cannot interact with the rest of humanity and poison us with her negative and awful personality, for such an attention seeker and sucker of energy this would be worse than death for Charlie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

Damn. Damn. Damn. I was so close to requesting permission to join and then she went and exposed her nipple for about .5 seconds this evening.

I can't do it. I just can't do it.

Anyone see her little tantrum in the diary room last night?? Remind you of anyone?? "AAAaaaarrrrgghhh... Who is she?.. blahblahblah..." can't help thinking she's trying to copy Nikki Graham from last year, and I'll bet in her twisted head she thinks the public will find her behavior funny or endearing as was the case with Nikki... Saaaaaaaaaaaad.. :rolleyes:
    IMHO :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

xzanti wrote:
    Anyone see her little tantrum in the diary room last night?? Remind you of anyone?? "AAAaaaarrrrgghhh... Who is she?.. blahblahblah..." can't help thinking she's trying to copy Nikki Graham from last year, and I'll bet in her twisted head she thinks the public will find her behavior funny or endearing as was the case with Nikki... Saaaaaaaaaaaad.. :rolleyes:
    IMHO :D

Nods in agreement with Xzanti :D

Advertisement