Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "I Hate Charley" Club!! (Club Members Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

any arty type want to do us a i hate charley sig?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Club Members:

#1 MLALLY (Club Founder)
    #2 CaptainNegative
    #3 Mexicola
    #4 Lord Spence
    #5 Little-Devil
    #6 CathyMoran
    #7 niamh1975
    #8 Bounty Hunter
    #9 Scuba_Scoper
    #10 rebel72
    #11 Killaqueen!!!
    #12 sternn
    #13 Jacks
    #14 little miss
    #15 syngindub
    #16 Snake Plisken
    #17 Weathercheck
    #18 Keano A Legend
    #19 PigmanII
    #20 Dyflin
    #21 Newaglish
    #22 orla
    #23 TheGooner
    #24 olaola
    #25 kittenkiller
    #26 sharkman
    #27 yom 1
    #28 Dr. Dre
    #29 Noelie
    #30 Hobbes
    #31 gustavo
    #32 Tony Danza
    #33 xzanti
    #34 Cormic
    #35 Oriel
    #36 DMBandit
    #37 Baby4
    #38 Miss Fluff
    #39 Duck Soup
    #40 Mr.Nice Guy
    #41 cArOl
    #42 irlirishkev
    #43 Archimedes
    #44 tosh_thedude
    #45 Queen o'te Hill
    #46 aoife2k
    #47 watna
    #48 Nuttzz
    #49 Elphaba
    #50 car39
    #51 louisecm
    #52 Faerie
    #53 lady-latino
    #54 jb91
    #55 McGinty
    #56 dudara
    #57 stephen p
    #58 xXxmwahxXx
    #59 Nanook32
    #60 flynnser19
    #61 llester

Total Members at Present: 61

• Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

xzanti wrote:
    Anyone see her little tantrum in the diary room last night?? Remind you of anyone?? "AAAaaaarrrrgghhh... Who is she?.. blahblahblah..." can't help thinking she's trying to copy Nikki Graham from last year, and I'll bet in her twisted head she thinks the public will find her behavior funny or endearing as was the case with Nikki... Saaaaaaaaaaaad.. :rolleyes:
    IMHO :D

I noticed that, and I find she actually has lots of ideas as to different reasons why the public will love her - notice her playing the Shilpa Shetty card a while back!

She has VERY quickly forgotten about the whole "Get Charley Out" thing

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

she is definitly vicky pollard in disguise and she's soooooooo ugly i hate that two faced sh8t stirring bitch in the house!!!!!!god i hope she gets evicted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Was talking about Charley with my girls yesterday (my bf has banned me from talking to him about BB :( !). I got so angry I couldn't eat my lunch (for a bouty 5 minutes!).

Reasons I hate her:

She thinks she's s super trendy it girl. She was saying the other girls don't like her because she has more clothes and shoes. Maybe she does, but what good is that if they're all HIDEOUS!

She thinks she's gorgeous. When she was talking about not ordering any food she said "I don't eat much, that's why I'm the skinniest girl here"... really? I would say manly, rather than skinny!

She thinks everyone out there loves her.... what endearing qualities she's supposed to have I don't know. when she heard everyone chanting get charley out she said me of all people. What goes on in her head?!!

I'm actually finding it hard to watch her Catherine Tate/Vicky Pollard style arguing. If she doesn't get evicted soon i won't be able to watch it anymore. On the plus side I don't think she'll fool the new guys. They all heard the crowd chanting "get charley out" so they'd be pretty stupid to get sucked in to her little world. Plus Liam said in the diary room that he could see right through her. That made me smile!

Ok, rant over. i feel better for geting that off my chest! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭llester

When will some one start an I HAte Nicky Club?? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

She looks like a stickman. A fugly faced stickman.

Club Members:

#1 MLALLY (Club Founder)
    #2 CaptainNegative
    #3 Mexicola
    #4 Lord Spence
    #5 Little-Devil
    #6 CathyMoran
    #7 niamh1975
    #8 Bounty Hunter
    #9 Scuba_Scoper
    #10 rebel72
    #11 Killaqueen!!!
    #12 sternn
    #13 Jacks
    #14 little miss
    #15 syngindub
    #16 Snake Plisken
    #17 Weathercheck
    #18 Keano A Legend
    #19 PigmanII
    #20 Dyflin
    #21 Newaglish
    #22 orla
    #23 TheGooner
    #24 olaola
    #25 kittenkiller
    #26 sharkman
    #27 yom 1
    #28 Dr. Dre
    #29 Noelie
    #30 Hobbes
    #31 gustavo
    #32 Tony Danza
    #33 xzanti
    #34 Cormic
    #35 Oriel
    #36 DMBandit
    #37 Baby4
    #38 Miss Fluff
    #39 Duck Soup
    #40 Mr.Nice Guy
    #41 cArOl
    #42 irlirishkev
    #43 Archimedes
    #44 tosh_thedude
    #45 Queen o'te Hill
    #46 aoife2k
    #47 watna
    #48 Nuttzz
    #49 Elphaba
    #50 car39
    #51 louisecm
    #52 Faerie
    #53 lady-latino
    #54 jb91
    #55 McGinty
    #56 dudara
    #57 stephen p
    #58 xXxmwahxXx
    #59 Nanook32
    #60 flynnser19
    #61 llester
    #62 boreds
    #63 annmarie!"
    #64 py2006
    #65 frizzefreckles
    #66 Xylem
    #67 ( . )( . )

Total Members at Present: 67

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 annmarie!"

hello everyone! charley is a feckin idiot if i have to listen to her name dropping again im almost sure i will get a plane over, break into the big brother house and beat her till she shuts the f@ck up. has anyone actually seen her breath for a second its like a continous stream of words and you wouldnt mind if it was something good to listen to but it soooooooooooo isnt. and whats with the " im not being funny but" your not funny full stop ur a fool fool fool :)

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭tosh_thedude

Wahey plenty of Charley hating going on in here. 33 members already and only running for 2 days. Nice. Hopefully this club will grow to it's 100's by the end of the week. Charley haters unite!!!

What about all the positive things Charleys done in the house! ;);):D :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭kmick

I quite like her. She is my type of girl. Leave her be - she is too thick to hate.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Oh my gawd.. did you see what she was saying to Laura last night...
    It was along the lines of - 'who likes you, I mean look at you (and she points to her 'ample' frame)...'

TBH if I was Laura I would have held the bloody hair straightner up to her ugly mug.
    I HATE the way she talks - she bares both her bottom and top teeth when she opens her gob. It looks so aggressive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Xylem

Well, I actually quite like her.

Nah, just kidding, can't stand the bitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

I'm drowndinding....

...we wish!

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭tosh_thedude

olaola wrote:
    I HATE the way she talks - she bares both her bottom and top teeth when she opens her gob. It looks so aggressive.

It reminded me of Gorilla's in the Mist... or was that King Kong? Maybe King Kong's more appropriate, tis a remarkable resemblance, all that noise and stamping around... although I bet if the tranquilised her she'd still keep gabbing on. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭( . )( . )

i'd like to be added to the list please. she reminds me of my ex's sister. bitch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Saw that her famous cousin is disowning her because of her behaviour. Brilliant! Also, did anyone read the story claiming she used to pose as a hooker in yesterday's papers? Only saw the headline and have no idea what it was about..

How the **** was she not up for nomination again??? Damn it, we'll have to put up with her for even longer now.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

What a horrible cow!!

i would not be surprised if she latched on to Liam now that he's won the money!
    She's so fricken two faced and only out for what she can gain
    It- girl my a**!!
    Add me to the list!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

mmmm....yep...2 faced wagon...hilarious to watch though!! How many outfits does she have...good luck to her on a ryan air flight and the weight allowance :D:D

Charley claimed on tonight's show that she hasn't had a fight with anyone in all her time in the house. God, she really is stupid!

We must save Seany from the public vote now after he pushed her into the pool! That was brilliant. She looked so pathetic trying to get Liam's attention and everyone was laughing at her... At last, they're starting to see through her!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Charley claimed on tonight's show that she hasn't had a fight with anyone in all her time in the house. God, she really is stupid!
    You do know that she was taking the p1ss? I thought it was very obvious that she was.

BaZmO* wrote:
    You do know that she was taking the p1ss? I thought it was very obvious that she was.

I really thought she was being serious. Her ego is big enough. And she doesn't seem to joke that much!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

She's a Septic Mare... end of

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

We must save Seany from the public vote now after he pushed her into the pool! That was brilliant. She looked so pathetic trying to get Liam's attention and everyone was laughing at her... At last, they're starting to see through her!

that whole scene was the best thing in this years BB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭( . )( . )

that whole scene was the best thing in this years BB
    i missed it :(.. is it on youtube?

edit;

found it :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Avgah6XWBq8

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Noelie

I love the way carole was just laughing in her face about it.

• Advertisement

Noelie wrote:
    I love the way carole was just laughing in her face about it.

I think they were ALL laughing at her. Classic....

Advertisement