Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

this years irish representative

• 09-06-2007 10:27pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭

after Spiral :rolleyes: last year i was really hoping Ireland would have a better more normal representative in the BB house this year and what did we get, a gay massive micheal Jackson fan.

so what do you all think of this years irish housemate?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Well, in fairness he is a step-up from Spiral, but then again anything is a step-up from Spiral. Will they ever put in an Irish housemate who won't make a complete show of us? Ok I'll give Ray Shea his props, he wasn't the worst. At least he was fairly normal as an individual.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

its true hes prob an improvement when i lived in England people actually asked me if all Irish people were like spiral, obviously these were stupid people that didnt know any irish people but i always imagined that the second he was announced all Irish people watching took a collective *sigh and wonderd why? especially anyone involved with the Irish tourist board

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

its true hes prob an improvement when i lived in England people actually asked me if all Irish people were like spiral, obviously these were stupid people that didnt know any irish people but i always imagined that the second he was announced all Irish people watching took a collective *sigh and wonderd why? especially anyone involved with the Irish tourist board

I smacked my head against the wall when Spiral first entered the house. Out of all the muppets in this Country, they had to pick the muppetyist one of the lot last year. Oh the shame!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

He is a strange character all right! But so much better than Spiral. Look forward to seeing what he's like once he calms down a bit! Though I must admit that I'm not holding my breath. And to think Big Brother had two great Irish representatives in earlier series' like Anna Nolan and Brian Dowling. I loved both of them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,948 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Even Ray was grand and decent enough bloke, but Spiral seems to be a bit of a cult now on Little Brother, Dermot has him doing interviews in Dublin for him (part of the B Team)

Snake

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

...but Spiral seems to be a bit of a cult...
    Surely that's a typo?

BaZmO* wrote:
    Surely that's a typo?

Unfortunately not... :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Calluna

Probably is a cult figure to people in the UK who think that that's what we're all like....wannabe rappers, etc, etc. Cringeful stuff. I didn't see the first BB, but loved Brian Dowling....breath of fresh air. Dunno bout Seanie...he's fairly intense from what I've watched.

Seany he kind of looks like a cross between Benny Hill and Mick Hucknell

Snake ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Cormic

one word: twit

• Advertisement

Just saw last night's episode, showing Seany going into the house! I thought it was so funny that Laura thought he was a clown when he walked in!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

Snake ;)

ROFL:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 451 ✭✭Irish Gardener

Snake ;)

He has more than a bit of Diarmud Gavin in him as well.
    Ooer missus.

Dg_granddesigns_tcm8-13134.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

He's a muppet. He can be seen on the Triumph the Insult Comic Dog sketch on the Michael Jackson trial. Check it out here:

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/michael%2Bjackson%2Btriumph%2B/video/x17y9f_triumph-and-themichael-jackson-tria

Seany appears at 1:03 with his signs and again at 4:15 getting pissed off at people talking to the puppet!

Oh man I really didn't think I'd see this buffoon on my screen again.

He's a muppet. He can be seen on the Triumph the Insult Comic Dog sketch on the Michael Jackson trial. Check it out here:

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/michael%2Bjackson%2Btriumph%2B/video/x17y9f_triumph-and-themichael-jackson-tria

Seany appears at 1:03 with his signs and again at 4:15 getting pissed off at people talking to the puppet!

Oh man I really didn't think I'd see this buffoon on my screen again.

OMG! That's insane... Supposedly its the fourth time he's applied to BB. They must be getting desperate to let him on it this time!

Triumph is hilarious, they should put him in the house to make Charley's life a misery!!!

Yes I know who'll be our rep next year
    God help us All :)

Advertisement