Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Failed my summer exams

Options
  • 10-06-2007 12:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

hi guys,

not a gr8 day for me failed my 1st yr exams only two of them:( rest i passed:D now i want to know what should i do next
    well wen are the reapeats on ....
    do i have to fill up forms
    and wat about the fees that i have to pay

any help will be appericatied
    thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

I failed two of my exams in first year as well. Repeated in September, passed one and failed the second, but passed on credit. Study hard for September and register for repeats and you'll be fine. I've failed about half of mine.

Where about did you get your results by the way? The modularisation website is pissing me off at the minute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Ah, it happens to most people, don't worry.

I think the repeats are €50 regardless of how many you have to do, I may be wrong,it was a long year.

Study your ass off for the exam and do it for the course as a whole... I got so focused on hating the one subject that I just forgot about how great the rest of the course was and let it slip by.

Advertisement