Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus to Pfizers from Cork City??

Options
  • 10-06-2007 12:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

hey everybody. im wondering if anybody can help me. im looking to get a bus at about 11.00 - 12.00 in the morning (sunday june10) from cork city to pfizers sports club in ringaskiddy. what bus number can i get? does it stop anywhere near the entrance to the sports pitches/pitch and putt course? i dont mind walking 10-15 mins if thats as close as a bus may drop. thanks, alan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

If I'm right, the 222 is the Carrigaline only bus and the nearest it'd get you is the shannonpark roundabout, leaving you with a walk of a couple of miles to Pfizer. I think the 223 is the ringaskiddy bus, that'll get you alot closer. May even go past the entrance.

course... that's all a little late now :D

<edit>
    I'm right. This is the bus you were looking for... or maybe are looking for if you go down there again...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 ulviking44

thanks guys. ya the 223 dropped off about 100yrds or so away from the entrance to pfizers sports club

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41 ulviking44

we weren't playing this time. our regular season is over and we've already qualified for the playoffs. i was just down there scouting potential opponents :)

Advertisement