Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low memory performance.......?

Options
  • 10-06-2007 12:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭

I did a pcpitstop.com full scan of my new pc and everything seems ok except the following:

I get the message:
    'Unusually low memory performance' - 'Memory performance of this system 5758 megabytes per second, is significantly lower than average. Systems with the same processor and amount of memory typically perform at a level of 9797 MB/s'

Its a dell dimension c521 desktop with 2 gig of ram installed... - 2048MB 533MHz Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM [2x1024

Are these normal results or its there a problem.....?

The pc is being replaced because of problems with operating system, motherboard among other things (maybe this memory problem is linked)

Im just wondering if it get the same results with my replacement pc should i be worried or just accept it because its normal?

Advertisement