Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nokia N73 - Purchasing abroad

• 10-06-2007 4:33am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 282 ✭✭

Gang,

Looking for a bit of advice. I’m currently in SE Asia [Cambodia at the moment] and was looking at the phones they have on sale. I was planning on getting a N73 when I got back to Ireland but am now thinking I could get it cheaper over here [weak dollar, etc].

So two questions:
    I think all the phones over here are SIM free – how do I check? I’m roaming with vodaphone.
    Any other reason the phone wouldn’t work in Ireland? [Think it is quad-band]

Any help appreciated,
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

Clseeper wrote:
    Gang,

Looking for a bit of advice. I’m currently in SE Asia [Cambodia at the moment] and was looking at the phones they have on sale. I was planning on getting a N73 when I got back to Ireland but am now thinking I could get it cheaper over here [weak dollar, etc].

So two questions:
    I think all the phones over here are SIM free – how do I check? I’m roaming with vodaphone.
    Any other reason the phone wouldn’t work in Ireland? [Think it is quad-band]

Any help appreciated,
    Thanks.
    Most phones abroad are sim free.Whats the price over there for a n73

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 282 ✭✭Clseeper

It's 360 US$ so that's about 270 EUR so a lot better than anything I saw at home. Haven't done much research but SIM free was working out ~440 EUR. Don't know if I was looking in the right places.

Advertisement