Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

double overlay today at three

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

painful one hand since 9.30 wish this would break and i can gambooool

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 601 ✭✭✭C4Queen

yea bubble burst! congrats Nic!

weeeheeee time for a rush of cards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

nicnicnic wrote:
    weeeheeee time for a rush of cards

Nice one Nicky. Youre due a couple of hands!

yea with this blinds its just to pick any two decent cards,,, why not the famous Deuces!!<:p

jesus 67 os would do me now you wouldnt belive it

ghaaaa...what a monster!!

but wp played bro, i enjoyed my hangover sunday in the sofa more then i normaly do! Thanks for that!

cheers
    Anna

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

You must have been so card dead! GG Nicky

not annoyed in anyway there did well to cash really 2.5 hours of ****e

• Advertisement

yea thats the way to see it! Great you saying so, so many are just pisst not going to the top dollar when the houer earningn is fair enough.

Get a cold one from the fridge now!

C4Queen wrote:
    yea thats the way to see it! Great you saying so, so many are just pisst not going to the top dollar when the houer earningn is fair enough.

Get a cold one from the fridge now!

will do just the one though up early in the morning for golf oh its a terrible life:rolleyes:

Talk soon Anna

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

nicnicnic wrote:
    will do just the one though up early in the morning for golf oh its a terrible life:rolleyes:

Talk soon Anna

gg Nicky done well to cash after being card dead

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,403 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Cards or no cards Nic - you are going deep and getting the cashes of late. On a very good vein of form. Not a bad time for it either considering the little tournament in a months time over in the US!! :)

well played.

nicnicnic wrote:

Talk soon Anna

Oh yea its indeed a horrible life! lol but try to enjoy will ya...

I hade nice evening concidering m8`s doing well, been following a few and cheering and right now i got one on FT 5 left on Partys 300 k and its a wonder he can play so well.. he had to stand a veeeery drunk anna panna shouting"thats the way the cookie crumble" every time he won a hand yesterday, sitting beside him when he played a big one online... he did well there too so maybe its my marvoulous idea to wake up the local pizza man 5 a clock saying -hey we are poker players and we are hungry! i want 5 big family size sliced pizzas... loool.. do NOT underestmate a hungry swedish woman! If there is a will there is a way!

cheers!
    Anna panna banana

Advertisement