Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Britains Got Talent ITV1 - Paul

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

He's a fat guy who can do opera singing. I'm missing the wow factor. Pavaratti does it as well but then he ain't English so I suppose he couldn't go on the show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Timans

I think that it was outstanding, I couldn't believe it when he started,

I think it's a case of you expecting TOO much and then trying to find the things wrong with it.

:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Didnt see the programme but judging by the reaction most people expected the guy to be a laughing stock. Not to sing opera and make people cry!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

god,that was really good,fair fcuks to him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Timans

You know what it's about, lol.

Yeah, fair play to him. He is obviously an extremely shy person.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

jesus that was f*cking amazing... any videos from the opposite end of the scale?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

i was like 'this is gonna be hilarious!' but then he opened his gob and i thought '****..is he miming?? That cant be him?!'. Nice to see someone who actually has talent on one of these shows.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

He actually made me cry. Hope he wins!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Is it just me, or are some of these clips made to be a soppy as possible?
    I mean, the backing music, the camera angles, people crying and standing up in delight? It's like a parody!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

He's okay. His projection needs work for the higher holds but there is obviously a lot of talent there.

He really could do very well for himself.

Edit : I liked this guy. First time her ever performed in front of anyone......ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jA_Sd2_gJ-o

• Advertisement

Amanda looked like she was almost on orgasm during that.

I saw the programme last night,it made me laugh out loud a lot-especially 2 of the magicians acts - the one where the 2nd duck appeared and the horror and gore magicians :)

The drag act that did "don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me" was very good aswell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

I thought this guy was excellenté last night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

playa3 wrote:
    I thought this guy was excellenté last night

Perfect isn't he. Ethnic minority with a sob story and a hero. I could almost see the boxs being ticked in the judges head.... Won't take away that he was very very good. My mate actually started to sob :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭So Glad

Well.............I hate any programs like this, I hate Simon Cowel, or anybody that judges anyone from a 10 second sound bite, but that, was amazing. I hope the guys wins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

Bloody awesome. The hairs on the back of my neck just stood up listening to him now live on ITV. Fantastic ***** 5 stars!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭David Michael

Kiera wrote:
    He actually made me cry. Hope he wins!

Piece of dust got into my left eye. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭PlayGirl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

PlayGirl wrote:

she made me cry when i saw her on it.
    She is excellent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Smarmore

Saw this on the telly last night, the intro. was hilarious. He started giving about about bullied as a child saying "I don't know why other kids bullied me". His name Paul Potts alone deserves a good wedgie. Anyway then he came on in the suit and started singing and I was like WTF?? It was like Deliverance gone wrong!! He's a great singer and if he's that good without getting any kind of classical training he must just be a natural.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

Steoob wrote:
    jesus that was f*cking amazing... any videos from the opposite end of the scale?

How far down the scale would you like to go....No really how far??
    Nearly pissed myself when I saw this on the TV.

• Advertisement
Advertisement