Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suggestion for accommodation

Options
  • 10-06-2007 11:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭

I have a suggestion for the accommodation forum, about the housing bubble thread. Thats a long and informative thread, filled with useful ideas, discussion, and facts, almost none of which will ever be read, because the thread is 2000 posts long. What I was thinking was to maybe split it up into a few threads, close the original and sticky it, or maybe even have its own forum? The topics I would split it into would be:
    • Housing market news
    • Interest rates
    • Housing inflation background
    • Public sentiment in the housing market
    • Short and long term effects of the housing bubble
    • Supply and demand in the housing market
    Just a thought...
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

Perhaps PM one of the mods this suggestion?

• Registered Users Posts: 78,420 ✭✭✭✭Victor

No can do, that thread is the hive of all middle class angst and I'm not going there. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

It would be a good idea, ideally, but would be a lot of work for someone to trudge through the whole thread, and would be an ongoing job for someone.

Additionally, some of the regulars there might not appreciate the discussion being split into segments, particularly if one of them was about to post an argument ending killer riposte;)

You think it's a big thread now, wait 'til it all goes Pete Tong.

Advertisement