Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Could a v3 voucher card be used to pay for yearly subscriptions?

Options
  • 10-06-2007 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭

i was just wonderinjg could a prepaid v3 voucher card be used to pay for yearly or even lifetime subscriptions to mmo's?

or even used through paypal where you register ur creditcard(v3 Card) and then send the money on prepay card through paypal to seller?(once off payment will even do for lifetime subscription)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭ciano1

i dont see why not...it says on the 3v website that they can be used anywhere a visa is accepted

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭IgsTer

kool mate..i was thinking that meself..that if visa is accepted on the site i should be able to do it..but then again ya never know..there maybe some security measure that paypal has that doesnt accept them but i dunno...

has anyone bought services or products off somewere before through paypal using a v3 card?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Some guys on this forum have been using it for FFXI, World of Warcraft and Xbox live so I don't see why not.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭wba88

always check on the 3V site before hand (they have a list of website exceptions e.g. Ryanair). I dont see a problem with this request though

cheers lads..

yeah was looking to either get it to work with wow or lotro see what ever one i take a fancy too when i get me new comp soon..i think its fair to say itll work with wow from what yas said...just wondering will it work with lotro..

seen as lotro is a new game id probably be statrting off with reasonably new people where if i join wow..i may be a bit late for the party if ya know what i mean...

anyhow ill look into it further..thanks for the info

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

IgsTer wrote:
    cheers lads..

yeah was looking to either get it to work with wow or lotro see what ever one i take a fancy too when i get me new comp soon..i think its fair to say itll work with wow from what yas said...just wondering will it work with lotro..

seen as lotro is a new game id probably be statrting off with reasonably new people where if i join wow..i may be a bit late for the party if ya know what i mean...

anyhow ill look into it further..thanks for the info

Works fine with LOTR.

thanks mate..thats good to hear...so from what im guessing it works with most if not all mmo's without a hitch..think im gonna get into age of conan when thats released..should be good...hopefully it works :D

Advertisement