Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blow Ins....

Options
  • 10-06-2007 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,469 ✭✭✭✭

So I'm in a conroversial mood today.

I've noticed a lot of users who ain't from these parts ;) Or in other words, haven't been on this for most of the year. We had an influx around Feb cos of the mocks (Which is tad hypocritical of me really cos I only started taking more than a passing interest in Boards then) and again another influx around exam time.

My question is; How many of you intend to use boards after the Leaving Cert is over?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭analyse this

Not really that often I guess. Its fulfilled its purpose and now I shall pass it on to the next generation:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭Jay112

For many a years to come! just not the leaving cert side to things

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Haven't a Clue

*Puts on hill-billy accent*

We don't take kindly to your sort of people round here. :mad:

Anyway, I'm only gonna fart around until the results come out, see how people did and then bugger off. The forum's served its purpose at that point.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

I guess...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mathew

Ill keep using it. Tech forums, humour, after hours and others.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭SamHamilton

I'll move to my college's forum! If I get in that is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Hell yeah, I have been on the boards since 2nd year(perhaps) Lost my password.

You know what they say
    ''you can take boards.ie out of the person but you can't take the person out of the boards''

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Ive used boards for years and not about to stop using it just havent really posted in this forum much, no real need till the exam talk.

Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭izzyflusky

I used to read stuff every now n then.But didnt start posting til the mocks, n just a lil bit. Afterwards like some1 else said, í'll move to my college's one if i get the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Dean-16

hard to knw in all honesty!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43 DancingRainDrop

i will, i only just recently discovered the board :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GerryRyan

cson wrote:
    My question is; How many of you intend to use boards after the Leaving Cert is over?

I'm sure most of the posters have found the sports forums and afterhours ... they'll stick around, says I :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,906 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I can be found lurking around the other fora too, and I shall be for some time to come!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭mang87

I'm not an avid boards user, but I post on many other forums(outside of boards.ie), I'm a forum-a-holic (I'm just shy of 30,000 posts on tcomforums.com). I check the after hours forum, and the humour forum, sometimes the hardware forum, but I'm always checking the broadband forum because NTL are ****e :D

I'll probably be finished with this forum because I'm not repeating a third time ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 14,469 ✭✭✭✭cson

One thing thats annoying me about our latest members is the amount of replicated topics. Its madness.

So, if you're new here, before you post a new thread, check back a page or two to see if there is a thread on the topic you want to talk about already. Its clogging up the forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭analyse this

cson wrote:
    One thing thats annoying me about our latest members is the amount of replicated topics. Its madness.

So, if you're new here, before you post a new thread, check back a page or two to see if there is a thread on the topic you want to talk about already. Its clogging up the forum.

Lol...yeah I totally agree!! I must have seen like ten Irish threads after the exam:D

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Roonels

i think ill browse through this around the exams next year! maybe freak them all out saying its impossible and a rash is normal due to stress etc! mwahaha(evil laugh!) other than that im def stick around for all the other stuff, who else loves talking to people who have a common intersest in something, its pretty rare, but a few clicks here and there are hundreds! and its really speeded up my typing skills!(always handy!)

Advertisement