Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple Store?

Options
  • 10-06-2007 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I have not been in Galway since about september, has an Apple store opened up in Eyre Sq shopping center? and if so whats it like?

S.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

o2 sell lots of apple gear in there stores on shop st and williamsgate st

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Muzzy

Yes it has opened up.....,to answer yer question.

Downstairs, just keep walking from the Main Entrance and you'll see it on yer right before you make any turns.

Don't go in much but had a look around a few weeks ago. Got some nice toys in there, all yer iPods, headphones some Seinheiser stuff there as well, laptops, monitors, iMac's, phones and accerssories.

*Edit* But that could be the 3G store, nearly positive it's Apple though.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

beret.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Muzzy wrote:
    Yes it has opened up.....,to answer yer question.

Downstairs, just keep walking from the Main Entrance and you'll see it on yer right before you make any turns.

Don't go in much but had a look around a few weeks ago. Got some nice toys in there, all yer iPods, headphones some Seinheiser stuff there as well, laptops, monitors, iMac's, phones and accerssories.

*Edit* But that could be the 3G store, nearly positive it's Apple though.

Yes, it's the 3G store...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Best place for Apple is Galmac on Tuam Rd.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23 jparicka

Hello,

I have not been in Galway since about september, has an Apple store opened up in Eyre Sq shopping center? and if so whats it like?

S.

It's not precisely a store, it's a reseller. All you'll find there is 5 Apple computers and a guy who'll walk you through apple's web page.

I found it very dissapointing.

;o(

Jan

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭stevecrow74

was in there a while back.. the person was givin me a demo saying that mac's dont crash... got my hands on it and 10 seconds later..... you guessed it..(think i'm barred from there now) :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

was in there a while back.. the person was givin me a demo saying that mac's dont crash... got my hands on it and 10 seconds later..... you guessed it..(think i'm barred from there now) :D:D
    Thats funny... Apples crash all the time.. just not as much as windows. Then again its usually 3rd party non windows software that crashes windows and apple has a lot less of that.

Advertisement