Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tennis games!

Options
  • 10-06-2007 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭

Given that it's tennis season at the moment (French Open & Wimbledon), i'm in a bit of a tennis-y mood and was looking for a good tennis game on the PS2/PC. Any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭Branoic

Virtua Tennis 3 is on the PC, 360 and PS3. I downloaded the demo for it from Live last night and was playing it just there. I picked Nadal and played against Federer, and 10 minutes later switched over to the TV and those two were playing! Wierdness!

Anyway, seems like a good game. I may pop out and get it myself. THe final paragraph of Eurogamer's review for it says, "Regardless of whether you've played a Virtua Tennis game or not, this is one of those games that no self-respecting gamer should miss out on, because not only is it the best tennis game on the market, it's also one of the best sports games ever made, full stop."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

VT3 is a good game worth getting.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

It has to be Virtua Tennis. I remember when I got it for the Dreamcast I was totally addicted to it. Great stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Get yourself a Wii.

Wii Tennis is just brilliant.

Advertisement