Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby on the way - creche

Options
  • 10-06-2007 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭

Folks,

With junior on the way in October thoughts have turned to creches and the like.

I was wondering for a Charlesland/Gresytones resident what the options are. I believe some of the creches have a min. age limit that must be met. Can anyone recommend any good creches and what age junior needs to be to get. Also, what time can you drop off at and collect. We both work in Dublin so that is important.

Also I suppose I had better get his/her name down as soon as I can to ensure we get a place.

Thank You

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Sparks115

Hi Firstin, First of all congrats on your expectant arrival. I have my son in Puroga and he has been there since he was 6 months old and loves it and they are really really good. The Creche opens at 730 in the morning and closes at 630pm. They provide all meals and all you need to do is give in bottles and nappys. I think they take babies from 3 months and the care on the baby room is fantastic, Rachel who is in charge of the room is really great and is worth meeting. Carol and Lynn own the creche and you should really call them as soon as possible as I know they are pretty booked up on a lot of the rooms so get your name down as soon as you can if you like the place and if the hours suit. Hope that helps. Best of luck:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 sparkle1

Just wondering how much it would costs tokepp a child there 5 days a week?

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Sparks115

To be honest its not cheap but it seems to be the same price as other locals large creches that I checked which is around €900 to €950 a month!! Yes I am broke all the time and never buy clothes but if my son turns out to be the next Richard Branson then he owes me big time!!!:D

Advertisement