Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jericho

• 10-06-2007 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭

I'm just wondering have any of you heard anything with regards to Y2J returning at the draft tomorrow night? This is a rumour that has very much died in the last few weeks and the reason I bring it up is because, well, I really want this to happen! I've only really been a mark for a hanfull of wrestlers through the years (Bret Hart being the biggest) and Jericho is one of them. TBH though im not getting my hopes up.

If he was to come back, which brand would he be most suited to? Who would he feud with?

Personally, I would like to see him feud with Cena first, with Jericho trying to get him back for getting fired before. After that I would love to see an Edge/Jericho feud.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

If he was to return, i would not be surprised to see him feud with Cena, as they seem to be waiting till after/at the draught to start his next feud & they cant make us watch Cena vs Khali for a 3rd time (even tho i think Khali is actually improving). plus RAW IS JERICHO

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

He's been making a lot of non-wrestling appearances at indy shows in America, but I wouldn't expect him back in WWE until around August. His book comes out in September, and we all know that if you've got a book out, you'll be on tv. Although it's not a WWE book, so maybe that means nothing. He looks weird now with his short hair, less of a heel look. People would be happy to see him back, so I'd guess that he'd be a face, so a feud with Cena would be unlikely in that case

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Fozzy wrote:
    He looks weird now with his short hair, less of a heel look.
    Are you for real? He could easily get over as a heel with the male model look he has going on at the minute. He can be overbearingly arrogant with the look that he has going for him. It's a case of how well he gets booked. I too would like to see an Edge/Jericho feud on the grounds he was coming back too. Their feud in 2002 was enjoyable, especially during Global Warning where Edge got a "You Are A Wanker" chant going at the beginning of their match :D

VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Maybe it's just cos he's always smiling in any photos I've seen of him with short hair, but to me he just looks like less of a heel. Most people seem to expect he'll be in a high-profile feud when he comes back, but I'm not so sure for some reason. They might have him in that Jackass angle...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Fozzy wrote:
    Maybe it's just cos he's always smiling in any photos I've seen of him with short hair, but to me he just looks like less of a heel. Most people seem to expect he'll be in a high-profile feud when he comes back, but I'm not so sure for some reason. They might have him in that Jackass angle...

I think wish he would be put in a high profile angle (same people who didn't give a rats ass about him when he was being actively jobbed out this time two years ago) but i think we all know better that Vince will probably put him in a storyline which will tank within 2 weeks, then blame Jericho for not getting himself over. Just like he did with the title reign at the end of 2001. :(

VR!

• Advertisement
Advertisement