Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Twin?

Options
  • 11-06-2007 2:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭

Ok so many people haven't been able to tell them apart yey or notice a difference, but which twin do you like best?

Which Twin do you like best? 12 votes

Amanda
    0% 0 votes
    Sam
    100% 12 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I'm not going to make my decision in the poll just yet. I want to see their nominations first. At the moment I think I'm leaning towards Sam. I think she'd the one who wears less make-up than the other during the day. Although I could be wrong. I like them both, but from my experience with Identical Twins, one will always be slightly more likeable than the other, sometimes it's just hard to know which one you like more because you can't tell them apart. I thought it was funny when Amanda fell out of the bed a few days ago, but thought it was funnier when Sam came to the diary room later that day and said she had accidentally pushed her.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Amanda is better looking but Sam seem to be more chilled.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

amanda122x69bv0.jpg Amanda

sam122x69fp6.jpg Sam

Theres definately a difference in them, I can tell them apart already.. I do think Amanda is the prettier of the two...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

I think Amanda just has a better picture, I think Sam is maybe better looking in real life.

Plus if you check out paddpower.com, Sam gets better odds for winning! Explain that!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I prefer Sam but I've liked Amanda more and more. She seems the more photogenic of the two.

• Advertisement
Advertisement