Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Behringer Speaker Problem

• 11-06-2007 10:39am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,274 ✭✭✭

Sorry if this isn't in the correct forum , maybe you might be able to help me ...

problem with one of these: http://www.thomann.de/ie/behringer_eurolive_b212a.htm

seems to be something gone in it, just getting a loud hissing type sound with the correct audio only faintly heard?

Just wondering if you have any idea what it is? , want to try to repair it rather than battling with Thomann customer service re warranty!!

Any help appreciated ...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭ev612337

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

Probably not what you want to hear but send them back and buy something else. Both myself and others I know in the music industry have had bad experiences with all things Behringer.

I've seen 2 separate sets of their powered monitor speakers literally melt the cones with no input signal at all. They were replaced only to do a repeat act. A sound processor (Ultradyne) made by them regularly locks up losing it's - patiently programmed - settings.

ZEN

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Would have to echo ZENERs comment, i wouldn't touch anything by behringer with a big stick, waste of money

Advertisement