Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

o2 down today?

• 11-06-2007 11:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭

hi all,

anyone else have probs with the o2 network today.

ive had no signal at all on my mobile since about half nine this morning, in the portlaoise area.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Same here it was down for a while but I'm just after getting a signal now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

theres work being done on various sites around the country so coverage is going down in different areas,mayo was having problems over the weekend,dublin and limerick in the middle of last week,if you ring customer care they can check the worklog for the site and see what the story is,but be nice! and remember customer care agents have NO power over technical issues, i had a guy screaming at me the other day because he couldnt get a signal and just wouldnt accept that i couldnt fix his phone there and then for him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭threebeards

It's been hit and miss since Saturday morning. Full coverage 1 minute and then none at all a few mins later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 994 ✭✭✭JNive

From Network Helpdesk --
    ==================================
    We are aware that customer's are experiencin a loss in service in some parts of the following counties - Waterford, Wexford, Carlow, Kildare, Tipperary and Limerick.

Engineers are working to resolve the issue.

Cause By: A Network Switch is down.

Incident Start Time: 11-Jun 09:00
    ===================================

2G coverage outage in Killarga, Bundoran, Bulbin Hill, Ardara area of Donegal Region

Incident Start Time: 11-Jun 06:52

Upcoming Outage - Naas Millenium Park ( 2G )
    12-Jun 10:00 - 17:40

Upcoming Outage - All Blackberry Traffic.

12-Jun 23:00
    to
    13-Jun 05:00

Advertisement