Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dundrum Town Centre

Options
  • 11-06-2007 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭

Anybody know what the new buildings are going to be? Its wrecking my head not knowing!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭keltoms

theres talk of the old shopping centre being knocked down and a hotel going there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Noelie

Yeah it's going to be big, I counted the floors of the lift shaft and it's about 13 story high, If i was to guess I'd say hotel as there was supposed to be one built.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 584 ✭✭✭hallelujah

Its going to be a huge book store. I can't remenber the name but its American I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

borders?

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Antigone05

I know of one large reatail shop opening there soon.

Boarders Book shop. its going to be huge. the first one was built out in Blanchardstown.

its the biggest book retailers in the world.

the old dundrum shopping center will be knocked down for a hotel.

now they just need to put a ban on Ugg boots in the area.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

<snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭DubDani

It appears a Borders Book Store will get in there. They already have one in Blanchardstown.

Please see page 4 of this:

http://www.finegael.ie/downloads/reps/omitchell/OMitchellNewsletterFeb07web.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 20,991 ✭✭✭✭Stark

It's going to be a giant stress ball. You can play with it after you manage to park.

<glances around>
    <nods>

Uh huh, just as I thought, this is not the Dublin Forum.

<walks away>

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Moved from AH.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭blow69

I heard that Urban Outfitters is gonna be there.Yaaaaaaay!

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭havana

Stark wrote:
    It's going to be a giant stress ball. You can play with it after you manage to park.

I don't understand why everyone insists on using the car parks on the Sandyford road. There are never any queues for the entrances on the by pass. Ok so its a couple minutes extra walk to the shopping area, but the stress you will have saved yourself has to be worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,991 ✭✭✭✭Stark

I only used them once anyway, and I've definitely learned my lesson. If I ever go to Dundrum again, it'll be the Luas for me. Although Dundrum's not that great anyway, I much prefer the Blanchardstown centre. It's easily accessible for me and they've almost the same complement of shops.

Advertisement