Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caged 5 V 5 DCU.

Options
  • 11-06-2007 1:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

Hi there Lads:

Was wondering who's up for playing 5 V 5 caged soccer on Wednesday Nights at DCU about 8.30 or 9pm?

Cheers,

Mikie.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭LoBo

I won't be able to do another weeknight (already play astro footie on mondays, tuesdays and wednesdays).

But how about instead of pheonix park training on the weekend we play in one of the 5 a side pitches, seeing as we can't get the numbers for a full training session. I'd be on for that.

If DCU is unavailable, ESB Sportsco in irishtown has almost identical pitches (just beside shelbourne park racetrack).

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

LoBo wrote:
    I won't be able to do another weeknight (already play astro footie on mondays, tuesdays and wednesdays).

But how about instead of pheonix park training on the weekend we play in one of the 5 a side pitches, seeing as we can't get the numbers for a full training session. I'd be on for that.

If DCU is unavailable, ESB Sportsco in irishtown has almost identical pitches (just beside shelbourne park racetrack).

That sounds like a plan. We could do that when we cant get a full 11 a side friendly going. Make it happen. ( i assume your volunteering to put the word out :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

Wednesday is just too soon after a match for me. My hamstring hasn't recovered for weeks now because I play on Thursday evening which Im just about able to do. Wednesday would kill me off for sure.

5-aside on the weekend sounds good. Maybe even on Thursdays if people really want to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Mikie

I'm up for a Saturday afternoon game.

Nice idea Colm.

Cheers,

Mikie.

Advertisement