Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biology higher level

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭izzyflusky

Dnt tink any1 is back yet. I live very close to my school and left early.

In my opinion was a fairly easy paper. I was so worried all morning...Couldn´t believe when i saw photosynthesis there cuz i didnt tink i could be that lucky! Overall i´m very very happy. I got to answer 5 questions of part c n still finish an hour early :confused: But in general i always finish early so it dont really bother me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Nehpets

I did all the questions. I didn't study the nitrogen cycle but threw something down and couldn't remember the thoraic volume/pressure stuff. The paper was pretty simple. I wasn't going to use bio for my 6

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭izzyflusky

I am, but i can do wit a C. N i´d say i got that.So i´m very happy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Nehpets

I can do with a C too :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 originalcupcake

have to say i was delighted with that paper..even got a chance to check over everything at the end :)

but what was that all about in the first long q...the rats DNA or something?? lol the department try so hard to be imaginative...:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement