Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for somewhere in the Curragh-directions

• 11-06-2007 4:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭

Looking for Suncroft Lodge Nursing home in Suncroft, The Curragh if anyone knows where this is....I always thought the Curragh was just the racing track! Shows what I know.

Any help in finding it would be appreciated, thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 456 ✭✭twenty8

Believe it or not - it is actually located in Suncroft - a separate place from the Curragh altogether.

If you come off the motorway at the Curragh - go through the Curragh Camp and continue on straight for approx 4 miles you will come to Suncroft village. It is signposted and you will see the nursing home on the left in the middle of the village - just at the Mace shop and across from the pubs!! Just where all nursing homes should be. Lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

Ha ha...thanks twenty8....it's a bit of a drive from Maynooth so isn't...I've a job interview there...

Advertisement