Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**Speculated** Crysis performance w/ a range of ATi and nVidia GPUs

Options
  • 11-06-2007 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Looks like thats me sorted then. Good link. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭papu

if this is true its what ive been thinking all along that the nvidia dx10 range isnt as optimised as atis 2900's

i dunno about the fps difference between dx10 and dx9 cause i'm sure there will be deviations....

my processor wont be at 2 but 3ghz and pc8500 ram plz with a 2900 XD

cant wait

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

i dont think that is very accurate.any way my res is 1680x1200 so im ****ed :( lol

any way when peryon is out gona get me a new ,chip,ddr3 mobo :D

im gettin a p35 board and some p8500 ram , e6600 , then penryn when its out hehe :p

btw crytech is Ftw

2nd game ever and its like awesome!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

papu wrote:
    im gettin a p35 board and some p8500 ram , e6600 , then penryn when its out hehe :p

btw crytech is Ftw

2nd game ever and its like awesome!!!

dont judge a book by its cover.

• Advertisement

farcry was awesome ...and crysis will aslo be awesome :D if it's as good as the demos make it look

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

i'm still holding out for ATi to fix the drivers on the 2900 range... i deep down want it to out-perform the 8800

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Load of rubbish in my opinion. It makes the X1600 and X1650 to be miles better then the X850 which just isn't true really...seems like someone just playing the numbers game without any real basis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Looks like i should be grand too then so. No need to get another c2d just yet.. Im hoping to hold out til july and save some huge cash...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Fecking hell 55 fps with one GTX on 1280X1024.. Im running 1680X1050

Most likely most people will put there settings down!

EDIT: someone posted this halfway down the page...

No. This is all speculations, we made this guide as a basic reference, once the game is out we can replace it with some solid numbers

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭IgsTer

^lol didnt see that but thats good to know..there is no way the 8800gtx can have fps that low at that res..hopefully theyll go up a bit when there is a legit version

Advertisement