Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

.22lr Range

Options
  • 11-06-2007 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭

Is there any range or club in the southeast that shoots .22lr?

Has Gene Murphy set up yet in Mullinavat?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

haven't heard of any P :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

Super wont grant me a license unless im a member of a certified range was very sound though no BS just wasnt happy that i wanted to shoot targets on farmers land said he would put it through straight away if i was a member pity midlands is so far away and so expensive and i already have a .17hmr so no to hunting a well win some lose some.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭Vinniew

Is there any range or club in the southeast that shoots .22lr?

Has Gene Murphy set up yet in Mullinavat?

Heard he has something going there....dunno what.
    I'm in Waterford and travel to Fermoy for my fun.....talks of a club starting here but god knows what it'll be catering for if anything.

Vinniew

As mentioned in another thread, there are a couple of target shooting clubs in Wexford.. I don't have the details but there was another poster on here who did seem to be in the know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Super wont grant me a license unless im a member of a certified range was very sound though no BS just wasnt happy that i wanted to shoot targets on farmers land

and so it begins, Supers just making us bend over backwards.

Of course his logic is dumb as fcuk. You are using the .17hmr on farmers land but you cant use a .22lr. Why is that exactly??

Advertisement