Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sound Problems

• 11-06-2007 6:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone,

Maybe someone can help me out on this?

THe sound from my computer speakers is just messed up. Weird and squeeky when listening to music or anything really.

Its not the speakers I have tried different ones.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

Is this something that has just happened and it was working over time ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 madamebutterfly

:eek: I'm having exactly the same problem, would really appreciate some advice. It's especially bad when programmes are loading. Even phoned Fujitsu Siemens, which suggested a bug. With them on the other end we ran lots of different antivirus programmes but every one of them came up clean. F.S said maybe virus very deep inside so wanted me told me to strip the pc back to day one, and they would talk me through or send it back to them. As it's my daughter's pc she was terrified she'd loose all her "The Sims 2" stuff, as we can't back them up onto disc, so we decided to leave it. Still have the problem though.

Advertisement