Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tony Griffin Cycle

Options
  • 11-06-2007 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

I posted a message on this topic some weeks ago and now that the day is drawing near I hope people won't mind me doing this again - Tony Griffin as some people may know is a Clare hurler and current All-Star who is now about two thirds of the way across Canada on a fundraising cycle (on the bike since May 2nd) to raise funds for the Irish Cancer Society, having recently lost his father to the disease. You can take part in the last part of the cycle with him at the end of the month from Dublin to Ennis, click here for more info. I have agreed to do this and have set up this fundraising page where all donations go directly to the Irish Cancer Society. While I'm not too confident of complete strangers making donations you may be willing to take part in the cycle and raise some funds yourself.

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement