Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Fantasy VII

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭carbonkid

haha go back to it in about a week carbonkid when your not so angry with the battle theater, google ffvii tips and tricks or something and it should tell you about a place to get the ribbons, i know where it is i just dont know how to do that anti spoiler thing :P

all you gotta do this man, (spoiler)what ever you wanna say(/spoiler) except replace () with []

eg -
    what ever you wanna say

so where can i get the ribbon after the temple has crashed on top of its self?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,039 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Ahh Final Fantasy 7 - what an amazing game.

I actually found the bosses in 7 much harder than the later versions, whether I was just getting used to FF or they made them easier for casuals

The Boss before Sepiroth final battle was a complete nightmare for me. Took me ages to beat him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭kawaii

You can morph a master tonberry (near the bottom of the north crater) or a ho-chu (second battle in the special battle in the battle square) for ribbons. Also morph the Unknown and the Serpent in the special battle to get mind and spirit sources as they're the hardest sources to get.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

The wall monster in the Temple of the Ancients....ARGH!! Stop dropping rocks on my head and wall rushing me into confusion!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭ec18

Have Regen??

• Advertisement
Advertisement