Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IADT graduate exhibition

• 11-06-2007 10:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭

Saw the production design and modelmaking exhibits last Thursday and was very impressed. The quality of the work was realy good

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I used to go to that college.

They'd always come out with some brilliant stuff.

I used to organise the Halloween parties for the college too (This was before there was a students union) and the costumes they'd come up with were pretty amazing too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭willy wonka

hi monkeyfudge
    what did you study while you were there? is the college really hard to get into?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I did radio broadcasting there actually... But this was 10 years ago, so the place has changed a lot since then, so I really couldn't advise you about it at all I'm afraid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 524 ✭✭✭DerekP11

I was there from 1990. Back then you applied directly and had to have a portfolio for the Film and TV course. After all the changes in the place, its now on the CAO or definetly in the typical points race, with a portfolio...I think. Applying as a mature student may be different.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭willy wonka

hi
    Thanks for the replies. Yes i will have to apply directly to the college as I will be doing an add-on degree

• Advertisement
Advertisement