Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When its all over...

Options
  • 11-06-2007 10:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

I know its a long way off for some of us yet:rolleyes: ....but how are ye gonna celebrate the exams being over??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭colm-ccfc84

Few lemonades...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Nehpets

Maybe some horse radish

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭spiderman1885

I'm plannin to put a few cans outside the school so just after engineering on the 22nd I'll crack open n join the rest of my mates who'll have been on the piss since this thursday!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

A few Lucozades as my ex-Maths teacher(!) would have said. A can in the canteen after economics, then there' a session in one of my mates gaffs later on that night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Good clean fun!!!!

Join a gym at 4.50 on the 13th of June and become Huge.

Set up a band with my brilliant pop filled lyrics.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭mang87

I'm going to get utterly pissed, what do you think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GerryRyan

2 weeks of sweet sweet freedom - camping with friends, and crashing out on a random beach somewhere - then straight onto the building sites :(

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Eddie Ere

Utter pelaticness for grad night :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭Grudaire

Well thanks to my birthday being on Irish Páipéair a dó I'll have loads to celebrate/forget!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭cossyx

Im going out fri, sat and sunday night and then I'll study for my last exam Music on thursday!!:p Can't wait for this to be over...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭toxick

have a timed out time table, so ill be finished on the 22nd, go out have a good time. get up saturday morning and play mario party 8 for the wii for the following week :P then find a job

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Seinas

eh..i must be the only person not going out, i just wanna spend the weekend nights driving around the town..:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭analyse this

Seinas wrote:
    eh..i must be the only person not going out, i just wanna spend the weekend nights driving around the town..:rolleyes:

Whatever floats your boat!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

I probably wont be doing anything. I'm pretty much flat out broke right now, going to Belgium in two weeks, ans scabbed a new phone from my parents today. I've to start painting the house alone to make money. ALthough I may start my job in the local early aswell, get some even extra money for going away. If I do go out, it'll be sober fun unfortunately:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Assez Bien

Gonna drink myself into brute oblivion and maybe possible liver failure!

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭izzyflusky

I still have a bit to go.But I have a birthday the day after I finish and an 18th taht same week....so yeah. Other than that dont really know.I only have a week before i go on holidays but dunno cuz i spent most of my free time durin the year with my boyfriend n now he's gone on holidays......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭blondie07

Assez Bien wrote:
    Gonna drink myself into brute oblivion and maybe possible liver failure!

Amen to that!

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭WildCardDoW

"Brute oblivion", Montague must be getting to you then, heh!

I'm 18, you figure it out! :D Plus I'm going to a concert! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Assez Bien

Ya Montagues a ledge!! I screamed in happiness when i saw him on the paper!! 'neat whiskey' n al d rest!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭BlackMamba

I'm finished today!!!:D :D:D:D
    Frickin delighted!!! I have to wait until the 21st because thats when all my friends are finished (yes, I've rubbed it in that I'm done now). Then I'll be out the sat night! Just need money:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭lilmizzme

im finished tomorrow....probably head out thursday though, not much point going out tomorrow when no one else is finished...

One final hurdle....history....*shudders*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭md99

I envy you two with your finishing early. I've more than a week to go!!!! And nothing til Monday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

I'm not finished till the 22nd...That alcohol's gonna taste all the sweeter.

I wonder if you're allowed to bring it in to the exam.....start the party early

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭bright

Yeah the examiners seem pretty lax i'd say they'd be cool with us bringing maybe a little beer bong into music.....:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

bright wrote:
    Yeah the examiners seem pretty lax i'd say they'd be cool with us bringing maybe a little beer bong into music.....:o
    Yea sure they can join the party too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭SamHamilton

The day after I finish, the morning actually, I have to leave the county to work for 3 weeks!:(

I have a week between Art history and my last test though so yay!:D Plenty of time to celebrate. Or sleep. I'm so unbelievably tired now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

I heard about this guy who took E just before his last LC exam. By the time he came up on it he was nearly finished :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Im 18..finished tomorrow..going out on Thursday with college friends (I did TY, yeah). My friend finishes tomorrow as well, but she's underage with no fake ID and the rest are all the week after. Be another piss-up then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 originalcupcake

out tomorrow night after art history, and out sat night....if i can manage it....im wrecked before now, before all the celebrations..going to be like a zombie after all the goings-out!! :D but how bad!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭ashyle

Gonna get lockered yeaaahhhh...have 3 parties to go to!! lotta girls had bdays during the exams :D

Advertisement