Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When its all over...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭ashyle

JC 2K3 wrote:
    I heard about this guy who took E just before his last LC exam. By the time he came up on it he was nearly finished :p
    what does came up on it mean? or am I being blonde?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭Selphie

When its all over....
    I actually won't know what to do with myself. For the last six months, I've felt guilty if I'm not studying. It'll be like - free time? What?? What now???
    Not finished till next Wednesday alas. Stupid Latin.... But then working for most of the summer, going to you-know-where, lots of other stuff, then Paris for a week in September. Should be a swell summer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Be@st

Gonna have a cup of tea with my mates in the coffee shop:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

ashyle wrote:
    what does came up on it mean? or am I being blonde?
    Coming up on a drug means feeling it kick in.

eg. you drink alcohol, but you don't feel it kick in properly for 20/30 mins, you take E, you don't feel it kick in for an hour to an hour and a half.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 stpehenmc03

Well im fnshed on Wednesday evening and off to Dublin on the Thursday moring to work for the summer. But will celebrate by going to the Bernard Dunne fight on Saturday night in the Point, but will be working at it. I cant complain because i didnt really care about the exams and did nv study because i spent the whole time thinking about going to Dublin after them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 juicy-couture11

mouldy!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭óbriain1988

mouldy!!!!!!
    something similar... our plan so far is to have 2 in the local after engineering (cos one can't happen like..) and then lunchies at home and then out for the day. hopefully i can forget everything i've had to learn for the exams :p

Advertisement