Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another romance in the house?

Options
  • 11-06-2007 10:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭

Could Seany and Gerry be the next BB couple? They're certainly getting cosy!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

It would be an interesting development. We have never seen a gay couple in the BB house. Are they both single?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

I think they are, so yes, it could be interesting! They're very touch feely with each other, and were hugging in bed today.. So who knows!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Faerie

I definitely see a bit of closeness between them. I don't hate Seany as much as I did - I mean I still wouldn't want to know the guy but he is quite entertaining. I think Gerry is really sweet and maybe is starting to like Seany?
    Their friends on BBLB seemed to be getting close too! I wish Big Brother had picked those two instead, they were really cute (who cares if they auditioned or not!).

Am I the only person on these boards who likes Seány???

• Registered Users Posts: 12,788 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

No I think his not all bad, I thought he came across better tonight and thought he'd row alot with Gerry, but they seem to get along ok. Also he's getting them to play games and stuff. Early days yet though

Snake

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭Scuba_Scoper

You are not alone Captain - Seany is indeed turning out to be a 'nice' housem8. Thoughtful, entertaining, intelligent'ish - in fact he is one of the more 'normal' housemates. Looking forward to see how the nominations go though :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Cormic

I posted here yesterday that I thought he was a twit but after the interviews last night I have changed my mind. He was very funny then.

Goes to show that first impressions are not always correct.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Yeah, I'm actually starting to like him too. Once you look beyond the crazy clothes and the weird Michael Jackson obsession, he seems pretty normal and nice!

Hmmm, it seems Seány's popularity is rising. I didn't like him much at first either, but now asides from the twins, he's my fave.

Advertisement