Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Fear Factory

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

yup its indeed one cool clip.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Tanfastic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

HAHAHAHH! yeah thats right woman, you do not laugh at FF.....evar! great clip. whats it from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

LOL! is that out of a film or something?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

great clip

though the line should be "they lost their mojo", and the guy should say "yeah, i know :("... and then punch her

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyY1OAB_J30
    Funny video that I made shortly after... Funny video that I made shortly after discover that the movie I downloaded was dubbed (in some language, french I think), so I made that subtitles 'cause I don't understood a single word! Hahaha..

The movie is called "Hideaway", and the Fear Factory song is played on the movie (not my work!) during that scene.

Advertisement